SIGNS YOUR LIVER IS FULL OF TOXINS:This can lead to inflammation, scarring of the liver, as well as permanent liver damage. There are several warning symptoms which indicate that you have an underperforming liver. Here are 15 signs that your liver requires cleansing in order to function properly.
HOW TO DETECT IF YOUR LIVER IS NOT FUNCTIONING PROPERLY?
The symptoms of underperforming liver vary in each individual. Nevertheless, if you are dealing with at least three of the following ones, it means that your liver is struggling to do its job.
- Chronic joint or muscle pain
- Headaches or migraines behind your eyes
- Chronic fatigue
- Unexplained weight gain
- Abdominal pain
- Acne or other skin conditions
- Hormonal imbalance
- Excessive perspiration
- Brain fog
HOW TO RESTORE YOUR LIVER HEALTH?
Certain easy lifestyle changes can help you to restore the health of your liver. Here are some simple tips that can help you to improve your liver function.
- Follow a balanced diet which consists of natural grains, healthy fats, fermented foods, high-quality proteins, and lots of seeds and nuts.
- Consume foods that are rich in fiber, such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, avocado, chia seeds, flax seeds, and artichokes.
- Eat foods that are high in healthy fats, like grass-fed butter, hemp, avocado, coconut oil, and red palm oil.
- Drink enough water. In order to determine how much water you should be drinking on a daily basis, you should divide your weight in pounds in half. That number should be your water intake in ounces.
- Eat lots of dark green leafy vegetables. These vegetables will increase your levels of magnesium, vitamins B and C, and folic acid.
- Avoid using unnecessary oils, such as corn, canola, sunflower, and vegetable oils.
- Buy organic foods instead of GMO products.
- Don’t drink alcohol. The alcohol can be responsible for causing an irreparable damage to your liver.
- Avoid consuming refined sugars, such as white or brown sugar, cane juice, cane sugar, and beet sugar.