Glows and toneless skin blemishes is something that is always first on the wish list of the beauty of each girl. And we believe there is a word that should be added to this Wish said “naturally”. Well, although there are many cosmetic products on the market to ensure a flawless and radiant skin in a short time, it is natural, it remains the best way to improve your beauty.One of these natural ingredients that every woman can use to get flawless skin, radiant and healthy is lemon. It not only helps to illuminate the skin tone but also addresses many other skin related problems. So, here are some lemon masks that can be used in order to improve your skin tone.
1.Lemon juice: Squeeze out the juice from a lemon, and apply it all over your face with the help of a cotton ball. Wash off after an hour. Doing this daily will help improve your skin tone, and will also lighten any scar marks.
- Lemon, tomato and turmeric: Add three tablespoons of lemon juice with a teaspoon of tomato juice and a pinch of turmeric. Lemon goodness when combined with tomato (lycopene and antioxidants) and turmeric (antibacterial and anti-inflammatory), will give amazing results for your skin complexion. Apply this paste and leave it for an hour before washing. While you are working hard to get the tone flawless skin, you also need to save themselves from the sun. Therefore, here are 7 best home remedies to relieve sunburn.
- Lemon, milk and honey: Mix the one teaspoon of lemon juice and honey with one tablespoon of milk powder, and apply this mixture to your face. Let it dry for 15 minutes before rinsing off with cold water. Apply this mask every day to unveil glowing skin.
- Lemon and sandalwood: Take the juice of half a lemon and mix it with four teaspoons of sandalwood powder. In the case of the paste is not smooth, then add a little water to it and mix well. Apply this paste for 20 minutes and wash with cold water. In addition to clarifying the skin tone, but also make smoother and blemish-free skin.
- Lemon and coconut water:The blend of lemon and coconut water not just helps in attaining brighterlooking skin, but it also acts as a great cleanser as well as a moisturiser. Coconut water is known for lightening blemishes as well as nourishing the skin. So, just mix few drops of lemon to coconut water, and apply to get radiant and hydrated skin.
- Lemon, honey and essential oil:This is very useful for those who have dry skin. Simply mix the lemon juice and honey along with a few drops of your favorite essential oil. Wash it after 25 minutes with warm water. Use this regularly to flaunt naturally glowing skin in just a few weeks.
- Lemon, turmeric and milk: You can make a face mask for naturally glowing and healthy skin by mixing together lemon juice, milk and turmeric. Apply this to the face and let it dry out. Wash off with warm water. While lemon has some amazing benefits for the skin, there are certain things that one must keep in mind before applying these face masks. There should not be any open wounds or rashes on your skin, else applying these lemon masks will be very uncomfortable. Also, those with sensitive skin should be careful while using lemon as it may cause a reaction. So, just keep these tips in mind and grab the ingredients from your kitchen to make these masks for glowing and scarfree skin.